Pizza Anyone? Top 5 Pizzas at Joey’s
Posted on November 14, 2019 at 4:15 pm
Any night can be Italian night when you want to experience the best pizza in Wynwood. Joey's Italian Café serves up a host of amazing menu options, from delectable appetizers and salads to creative pizza and entrée choices. Pair your meal with the perfect wine from the extensive wine list, or just savor your items in the welcoming atmosphere. Specially crafted pizzas that perfectly pair exciting flavor combinations are some of the most popular items on the menu.
Top Five Pizzas at Joey's Italian CaféIf you love the flavor of Italian food, you are probably always on the search for the perfect pizza that combines fresh, authentic ingredients with surprising and delicious flavor choices. Joey's Italian Café has a number of pizza options on the menu, ranging from the traditional to the daring. The top five most popular choices run the gamut from traditional flavors to specialty combinations found only at Joey's.
- Pepperoni Speciale. This specialty pizza features grilled red peppers in a true Italian pepperoni style. Paired with rustic and creamy goat cheese, this blend of flavors is a twist on the traditional that truly makes it feel special.
- Prosciutto di Parma & Mushroom. As the name implies, prosciutto and mushrooms are the stars of this dish. Starting with the restaurant's perfectly balanced tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese, wild mushrooms are complemented by the salty and flavorful taste of the prosciutto in perfect balance.
- Smokey Gamberi. The Smokey Gamberi pizza takes your senses on a culinary ride with the smoky shrimp, from which the name derives, as the main flavor. A base of traditional tomato sauce is covered in mozzarella cheese and then piled with a hearty meat combination of the signature smoky shrimp and Spanish chorizo. Oven-roasted tomatoes and escarole are added for even more flavor, and the dish is topped with parmesan cheese and lemon zest for the senses to enjoy.
- Burratina Pesto. The rich and luscious taste and texture of burrata cheese make this pizza one of the most decadent choices on the menu. A base of the restaurant's pesto sauce is topped with mozzarella cheese, heirloom cherry tomatoes and arugula to complement the highlight of the burrata.
- The Joey. Every restaurant needs a signature specialty dish, so The Joey is a must-try for pizza lovers who want the full experience. Starting with the traditional tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese combination, The Joey features a topping of portabella mushrooms and shallots along with a seasoning of oregano.